Autumn school holidays are great time to chill out and relax with your family. Halloween dressing up and parties are all part of this great time of the year. However it can also be a time for head lice to spread. So, what can you do to prevent head lice and nits?
1. Do not share hair brushes
2. Dressing up parties - strictly no sharing wigs
3. Keep hair tied back close to the neck or in a bun.
4. Hats are great way of tucking hair away from contact with people that have head lice
5. Be aware that head lice can only move onto another head by "hair to hair" contact